Unique Melody in the UK - Avoid UMUK!
Jun 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DeusVidet

New Head-Fier
Avoid UMUK like the plague! They are not what they purport to be and have no formal relationship with Unique Melody Global.
I ordered my IEMs from UMUK in February and they still haven't been delivered,. The response to chasers to UMUK have been useless, such as this email a month ago 

"Hi Tom,
Your IEMs are currently being built at our labs right now. The impressions shouldn't pose any problems at all, we routinely use impressions up to 6 months old, until which they are fully acceptable for use. Your IEMs should be ready within a matter of days!
Regards,
Yusuf | Unique Melody UK Team 

I can absolutely see why UM Global wrote to me to clarify "Unique Melody Global is the master global distributor for Unique Melody IEM's and we have representation in many countries, the UK included. Our formal representative in the UK is The Headphone Company, and we are mighty proud of the job they have been doing to assist us in getting our gear out to clients in the UK. We no longer operate in collaboration with, or in support of "Unique Melody UK, formally known as "AmpCity" due to operational issues like what you are experiencing now.

I am cancelling my order and will be using The Headphone Company instead. I advise others to do the same.

Jun 27, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #2 of 5
Just seen your post.

I've just sent my Miracles to UMUK for a reshell.

Not sure what to do now as they have my Miracles and my ear impressions as well.

Not sure how to get them back now??!!!!

May 5, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #4 of 5
Email, or ring to say you'd like to cancel your order. I said I'd had a change of circumstances so wanted them back.

I got them back reasonably quickly.

Sent them somewhere more reliable then.

May 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #5 of 5
I sent out my miracles to them after making the reshell order.
a few days later i got this mail: 

Hi Ruben,

Unfortunately we're not able to take any new order due to difficulties at our labs. Apologies for the confusion, your order has been refunded.
Regards,
Yusuf | Unique Melody UK Team

I got my money back, but i stil dont have my miracles back, its been over a month now :frowning2: 

I dont have a phone number to call UMUK. Where can i find it? the site is offline now :frowning2:

they're not responding to my emails either....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back