Under 400$
Mar 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

achillies

New Head-Fier
Jello every body
I'm new here so if there is some structure to making threads...
I have about 450$ for "spending" and i would like to buy headset...
right now im using in ear akg Q315 and i love it but after a while i cant listen to them anymore so i want to buy new ones for outside use... like walking/school/bus...

I have some headphones in mind likeSHURE SRH840 \ sennheiser momentum \ Creative Aurvana Live \ beyerdynamic DT990PRO \ Denon D2000 in ear:  Ultimate Ears Triple fi 10 Pro \ Westone 4R \ sennheiser IE 8

...I will just say what types of music I don't listen to (at least no often): pop, rap, metal, country, classical...
Ex of what i hear: Frank Sinatra, Nicky Romero/Hardwell/Zedd - (dance/dubstep and all those electronic styles), Ed sheeran, Three days grace, Coldplay, Radiohead, RHCP, 50 cent (not often), Papa roach, System of a down and lots more ..... you got the point .

I want the pair to be comfort at walking - basic stuff BUT not for home/studio use only , i want them to be for outside use.
If AMP needed i wont buy them, unless i can use little one like fiio E7/ E6 (and not expansive ones).
Thanks 

By the way im using HTC ONE X ( i got no DAC or AMP or any other audio player) - should i get audio player or AMP ?

Mar 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #2 of 4
IMO V-Moda M80 willbe great for these genres music and if you add JDS C421 in chain( source line out for better soundquality) and soundquality willbe amazing for the price. Others headphones like D2000(highly recommended with AMPs for amazing soundquality and deep punchy bass), Pro900, ES10 and Momentum are great buy under htis budget.

Mar 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #3 of 4
but the AMP u recommend is big. 
I like the design of v moda but i think the momentum are better in Sound Quality 
I like the denons too... 
Do you suggest using fiio E6 / 7 for those ? (the headphones i mentioned in the main thread)?
Should i buy good audio player then a good AMP ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back