Under $100 In-Earphones?
Jan 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

AboveBeyond

Head-Fier
My E2C broke so I'm in the market for quality in-earphones that is under $100. Since I had a Shure, I just checked their site and they have a new model SE110. But is there anything better?

Update: Eh. There's tons of threads on this. I'm reading through them now. Seems like there's several choices...but I'm probably gonna to go with a Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 to go along with my new Sansa Fuze.

Jan 6, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah, my E2C's broke.. sound went out entirely in one ear for no reason. I ended up buying SE210's to replace them...didn't feel like bothering sending them back etc. Anyways, now it's too late to get them repaired/replaced but I might try anyway. I need to get my 210's replaced as well. I don't treat them rough and they are mostly for going back/forth to class and just in bed. I would recommend the Nuforce NE-7M's. I have yet to hear them but they're very inexpensive and supposedly amazing. I ordered a pair and I'll either get them today or tomorrow.

I personally wouldn't recommend the SE series, at least none of the lower end models. I was disappointed with the 210's honestly. The sound is good, but not great for the price. The short cable without the extension is way too short, and my experience with Shure cables is not very good either. I'll end up sending my 210's out by the end of the week for replacement but I need them until I get my new IEMS.

Jan 6, 2009 at 6:56 AM Post #4 of 4
yeah..i think most of the people here would agree that se110 and se210 arent good for their price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back