unbelieveable
Apr 30, 2002 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
TOD at headroom helped me over the phone plug in my supreme amp into my stereo receiver in the back into the tape out. Then plug the wire into my supreme and then plug in a power source to the supreme and turn off my main speakers. Then put the receiver mode to cd and turn the receiver on and turn my cd player deck on. Unreal. The sound that came out of the supreme amp was breath taken. I was useing my mini disc 5 m/w and amp. But this is like the cleanest sound and fullest sound that I have ever heard from my senn.580s. The 580s opened up like magic and shocked me with the sound. I had to call TOD back and say WOW.

Apr 30, 2002 at 10:27 PM Post #2 of 5
another satisfied headroom customer
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 30, 2002 at 11:05 PM Post #4 of 5
Since Lou just had his Supreme "hot-rodded," I would imagine that it blows away his TAH. Then again, I could be wrong.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 30, 2002 at 11:22 PM Post #5 of 5
The supreme is stronger cleaner and has better Image processor and not that much bigger than the airhead. It blowes the airhead away but I still use the airhead with my portable radio. But plug the supreme into my stereo and use my big cd deck and plug into the supreme and my 580s are incredable. I never know that the 580s could sound so good better yet so great with a much better source. I have never heard music this good and its not because of the supreme alone or even my 580s alone but mainley because of the much better source that has me blown away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back