UM56 custom sleeves Question
Sep 24, 2005 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

solvexyz

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi, I have a question for UM56 custom sleeves that I wanna ask for a long time. Is it easy to get the right orientation on the sleeves when you attach that to UM2?

It seems to me even though they color code the thing, so you do not miss up the left and right, but still that won't prevent you from getting the sleeves into an up side down orientation. OK, even though you know the sleeves is not in an up side down orientation, how do you know if the angle is right?

Also, does the UM56 starts to loose itself when you constantly changing the sleeves?

It seems to me that UM56 is not so much an improvement to the standard tri-flange or foam fitting.

Can anyone that has the UM56 sleeves comment on this?

thanks

Sep 24, 2005 at 9:05 PM Post #2 of 2
The earpieces are color coded.

There's a red dot (for the right ear) and blue dot (for the left). Actually, your audiologist will fix them up for you when you pick them up. But the dot goes up if you wear the cable behind your ears, and down if you wear them with the cable hanging straight down. You can twist the customs on their plastic mounting rod in case you want to tweak things.

They're a good investment. Read my guide for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back