UM Miracle or Noble k10 - how subjective?
Feb 4, 2015 at 7:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ecaz

New Head-Fier
I have the budget for either but not both.

Source is Fiio X5 + JDS C5.

I'm looking for soundstage, isolation, neutral sound, and a full spectrum from subbass to highs.

I currently own HD600 and ATH M50. Since I got the HD600, the only thing I use the M50s for are EDM - house. They rock the bass. HD600 sounds like crap with EDM.

Most of my listening is Classical / Instrumental / Vocal - EDM is a guilty pleasure but not really daily listening.

I don't know how different the Miracles are from the K10s, besides the number of drivers, and I don't know how much a difference those drivers and their configurations make.

Any help?

Thanks!

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #2 of 3
I have placed my order for UM Miracle and am now waiting eagerly for my first CIEM to come. AFAIK, miracle wouldn't give you the most neutral sound, as for isolation, i guess almost every CIEM give us -26dB isolation.
On the other hand, i've just heard good things about K10, a good allrounder CIEM, with non fatiguing highs, warm and lush mids, and right amount of bass. But it's also a 'fun' CIEM, which means it's not neutral, and not ideal for stage monitoring for instance.

Apart from neutrality, i believe Miracle and K10 offers amazing soundstage, with huge, precision, and airy stage presentation on miracle side. Whereas K10 offers warm mids, UM miracle has on the other hand thin, balanced mid (not too bright or warm).
Miracle colors the tone a little bit on bass department as well, gives the low frequency a forgiving presentation, yet with good precision and quantity. In comparison to the merlins, miracle is not as boomy and doesn't have as much bass quantity.

If you are looking for more neutral CIEM, try to check out UERM, JH16pro, ACS encore Live!, and 1964 ears V6s.

hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back