Ultrasone PROLINE 750 Right Earphone Not Working
Jan 24, 2010 at 9:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

eidahl

New Head-Fier
I was unable to find anything about repairs on the ultrasone website, though I sent an email through the contact form and am still waiting for a reply. My ultrasone headphones have suddenly stopped playing sound through the right earphone, though it seems to 'flicker' back and sometimes stay on if I stretch the headband over my head just the right amount... is there any way to get them repaired or replaced?

Thanks!

Jan 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 6
Just sent you a PN.

Paul

Quote:

Originally Posted by eidahl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was unable to find anything about repairs on the ultrasone website, though I sent an email through the contact form and am still waiting for a reply. My ultrasone headphones have suddenly stopped playing sound through the right earphone, though it seems to 'flicker' back and sometimes stay on if I stretch the headband over my head just the right amount... is there any way to get them repaired or replaced?

Thanks!

Feb 16, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by rguitar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm having the same issue. Could one of you please tell me what your resolution was?

I need to get them repaired, if possible...

Thanks so much!

Just sent you a PM.

Mar 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #5 of 6
It seems both my earphones seem working, however it's just that they aren't balanced, also as Peter Pimma said, the headband is malfunctioned, as well as the headband paint is fainting.

I have already sent Ultrasone an email, however still no reply. Any resolution?

Feb 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi everyone,
I'm new on head-fi, though I've read the forum a lot before.

Suddenly my Proline 750's left speaker just stopped working, and I have no idea what to do.
Could anyone help me on this ?
Is it possible to fix it ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

--Keep tuned in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back