Ultrasone Pro 900 replacement cable
Jun 15, 2013 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jbl772

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I looked around the forums to see if anyone else replaced their Pro 900 cable and the three threads I found lead to pricey aftermarket cables...

The plug on my straight cable broke the other day after I hit it while it was plugged into the armrest in an airplane and the tip broke off...I'm pretty sure it isn't covered by the warranty (correct me if I'm wrong).  I don't really want to buy a new plug and solder it on (lazy), and I have no problem paying for a new cable (with a budget).

The OEM replacement from Ultrasone's worldwide USA shop is $18 plus $10 shipping...the shipping is ridiculous.  Anyways, does anyone know a good quality replacement aftermarket cable? or am I stuck paying $28 for a new OEM cable?

Thanks in advance

Jun 15, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #2 of 2
Hello everyone,

I looked around the forums to see if anyone else replaced their Pro 900 cable and the three threads I found lead to pricey aftermarket cables...

The plug on my straight cable broke the other day after I hit it while it was plugged into the armrest in an airplane and the tip broke off...I'm pretty sure it isn't covered by the warranty (correct me if I'm wrong).  I don't really want to buy a new plug and solder it on (lazy), and I have no problem paying for a new cable (with a budget).

The OEM replacement from Ultrasone's worldwide USA shop is $18 plus $10 shipping...the shipping is ridiculous.  Anyways, does anyone know a good quality replacement aftermarket cable? or am I stuck paying $28 for a new OEM cable?

Thanks in advance

I use the V-Moda audio only cable with my Pro900's. Cost is $12 on their website and good light cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back