Ultrasone edition 8 and edition 5 unlimited questions
Jan 30, 2015 at 2:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Dobrescu George

Reviewer: AudiophileHeaven
In short, i want to know if it is worth buying edition 8 or edition 5 unlimited, or i should remain with signature dj, if i am going to have chord hugo as a source...

I can listen to all of them, but for a short time, in a store, and only using fiio x5 as a source, i might get the false impression that more expensive is better, and i will not able to volume match... so, in short i want to know what to expect, and if edition 8 or edition 5 unlimited are more clear, have more details are in all senses better than signature pro?..

I am not interested in any other closed headphone, i need a light, closed back, lots of soundstage, high end of high end headphone.

i already spent a lot of time with dj one pro, and i am going to buy soon, one of the above.
I wanted some advice as to what to look in for when buying.
I already read some of the reviews out there, and as i understood, edition esries from ultrasone is overprices, and i wated to ask this once more, if they have what they need to be more expensive than hd800, and edition 5 unlimited has the same price as lcd3 in my country.

Thanks for all help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back