ULTRASONE Edition 8 / ALO E8 Modified
May 7, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #16 of 19
Hi ken, I've been buying and using your stuff for years, From cables to vcap docs. Interested in the modded ed8. Is it any good to pair with your RX? Will I get a discount if I buy the combo of these two? By the way I'm in Hong Kong, whats the shipping cost will likely be? Cheers

May 7, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #17 of 19
Ken,

I keep seeing modified in this thread.  I thought they were just recabbled.  I did not know any mods were done.  Can you clarify?

Thanks

May 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #18 of 19
Sorry for the confusion. When I say moded, it means recabled. So what I'm asking is that is your RX and recabled ed8 go well together, and how much will it cost if I'm buying the RX and recabled ED* together from you,thanks.

May 8, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #19 of 19

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. When I say moded, it means recabled. So what I'm asking is that is your RX and recabled ed8 go well together, and how much will it cost if I'm buying the RX and recabled ED* together from you,thanks.

Hey Jian,

I can give you a discount if you would like to buy the 2 items. Please email me for what exactly you might be after, include lengths.

audiolineout@gmail.com

Thanks

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back