Ultimate EarsSuper fi 5 Pro ...are they good for bass
Aug 1, 2007 at 6:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

michaelbe3

Head-Fier
I have the Super fi 5 EB and am happy with this and the bass they produce. Like everyone else, one gets curious and would like to try something different.
I have seen the good review of the Super fi 5 Pro and would like to get them. My question is a) are they fairly acceptable? and b) have they good bass response? I suspect it would not be as strong as the EB's but I value all comments...Thanks..

Aug 1, 2007 at 10:32 AM Post #5 of 6
how long have you been using your EBs micheal? somehow my EBs have almost the same clarity and highs as the 5 pros. as for mids the 5pros wins hands down due to the mid hump. as a ex 5 pro user myself i found the 5 pros' bass to be leaner. i still love the EBs for the headroom and the fun engaging factor.

Aug 2, 2007 at 6:44 AM Post #6 of 6
I have only been using them for 6months and really love them as I still find them as clear and fun as you so describe koike. I also take what BigSurSpoon say and he has a point...But I really like the EB's for the fun and when I use the acoustic eq on my 5th gen i pod I find the mid and high good( I use the loudness when I really want fun bass but then the rest, mid and high tend to be oevrshadowed0.Perhaps I should just wait as I should enjoy what I have for some time longer???..sorry for any grammatical errors but I was in a rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back