Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro - new design modifications
Apr 16, 2005 at 5:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Big D

500+ Head-Fier
Having had my UE-10 Pros recently completely remoulded under warranty I notice that UE have made some design changes to the UE-10 Pro. If I can borrow a digital camera from a friend then I'll get some pictures up.

Before the cable that plugged into the earpiece was flush with it, however this now plugs into a recessed hole on the earpiece. I think this will make it less likely the cable can get caught and bend the wires. As a result the earpiece sticks out slightly further than before, but frankly this is worth the potential benefit.

The bore has been altered too. The two seperate bores seem to end about 4mm from the end when they become a single bore entering the ear canal. This may or may not have contributed to the fuller bass I now experience from my UE-10 Pro without a loss in definition or any other frequencies.

I also hope to have some proper impressions of the UE-10 Pro vs Sensa 2X-S by the end of next week, now I have my UEs fitting perfectly.

Apr 16, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #2 of 6
Looking forward to both your proper impressions and to some photographs...
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 10:10 PM Post #5 of 6
Hi Big D!

I will be very interested to hear how the modified UE10Pro sounds.

New UE10Pros, with better bass?! Sounds yummy!!!

I'm still loving my UE5cs, though -- no upgraditis here! But yes I am curious as to possible changes in any UE products.

Hoping you are doing well Big D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back