Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4 $29.99 on Amazon
Nov 29, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #2 of 6
This is the lowest price that this model has been by far.  The problem is that the Altec Lansing 606 are exact rebrands of this earphone and have been at $26 for pretty much as long as they've been out.

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #3 of 6
Thanks Joseph for looking :p

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #4 of 6
wow prices on the Ultimate Ear stuff is crazy! Their most expensive model (Triple Fi10) which is supposedly $400 on their website is going for about 170 on ebay while the model right below it ( UE 700) at a stock price of 150 is going for about the same on ebay!!!

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:37 PM Post #5 of 6
^^^ that's what happens when a larger company such as Logitech buys out a smaller company like Ultimate Ears & completely dismantles their customer service. They're running the UE brand head-first into a ditch & turning their (universals at least) into a more mainstream, less expensive product w/ mediocre design, mediocre warranty & mediocre customer service. 

Just the fact that their lower-cost iems now feature a 'logitech' logo in the place of a UE logo (but still featured on the UE website, oddly) makes me sick...

http://ultimateears.com/en-us/products/200

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #6 of 6
Nothing wrong with making mainstream ones, and their customer service is pretty decent all around esp under warranty. Despite my triple fi's cables being meh they are pretty quick at sending you a new pair and replaced the entire set at one point. 

Same with my mouse, they no longer had a receiver for one of my wireless models so they sent me a new one of the newer model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back