UK Meet:Don't worry (Not London)
Jan 26, 2005 at 9:53 PM Post #151 of 257
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan
If Captains cap is 25, and if StevieDVD is still up for giving me a lift (assuming a same day there and back) then put me down as a definite... not that I have anything to take that hasn't already been covered three times over lol

Thats a bit embarrasing really lol... erm, i'll have to see if I can find something new to buy to take with me subject to what i've just mentioned
wink.gif

'Tis done
smily_headphones1.gif

So, what haven't we got covered already? The new Headroom Coda amp and Overture DAC look cool
wink.gif

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #152 of 257
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan
Okie Doke... sounds good...

Only one snag... I live in Shefford, and don't drive... Public transport on a Sunday is non-existant here in the sticks...

Any chance of me being extra cheeky, and asking for you to do a little diversion?

If i'm pushing my luck, please say.

Cheers.

Duncan.

No problem I'd allowed for the fact you don't live in Stevenage
icon10.gif
we can't all be that lucky.

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:04 PM Post #153 of 257
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
No problem I'd allowed for the fact you don't live in Stevenage
icon10.gif
we can't all be that lucky.

Nice one... Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

So as my name doesn't look ultra bare, looking through the equipment being taken... i'll bring along Senn PX250 and Koss KSC35 along with my 4G ipod with 256kbps AAC rips
smily_headphones1.gif

That makes me feel a little better lol

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #154 of 257
Ivy at Headroom has just contacted me in regards to sending some amps over to demo. She should have a Max, Maxed Out Home, Total BitHead, Cosmic and a couple of surprises. Also asked if their is any thing else that we may want a look at.

Will keep you posted, need to sort out not getting hit for import duty as this will be a big package.

Cap

Jan 28, 2005 at 1:21 PM Post #157 of 257
GoRedwings19

Could I ask a small favour which may make the equipment list easier to locate?

If you were to edit your first post in the thread to add link to the list which Daveabrey is maintaining on Page 5 it would be helpful to the old'uns like me
tongue.gif

Steve

Jan 28, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #159 of 257
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
GoRedwings19

Could I ask a small favour which may make the equipment list easier to locate?

If you were to edit your first post in the thread to add link to the list which Daveabrey is maintaining on Page 5 it would be helpful to the old'uns like me
tongue.gif

Steve

I've added this... If GoRedwings19 isn't happy with this, please feel free to remove my additional text
smily_headphones1.gif

Taurui...

You'll have to let us know how things progress... certainly you'll be the head-fier from the farthest distance to attend if you can make it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 28, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #160 of 257
As us southerners think they'd say up north.

SWEET

Jan 30, 2005 at 5:29 PM Post #161 of 257
Is their any thing in particular that people would like to hear from Headroom (they have already offered to send a Max, Maxed Out Home, Total BitHead, Cosmic). They have asked, so let me know and hopefully we will get a listen.

I was wondering if people would not mind helping me out with postage to get these amps back to supplies, I will ask them to help out as well. Also saint.panda has offered to send us his pair of AKG K-1000 to the meet from Europe, but we would have to cover postage to get them here and back (£18). Let me know.

Will post some information about accommodation if people are interested. Will have to wait till next week as still on my Hols.

Later

Kirk

Jan 30, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #162 of 257
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain
Is their any thing in particular that people would like to hear from Headroom (they have already offered to send a Max, Maxed Out Home, Total BitHead, Cosmic). They have asked, so let me know and hopefully we will get a listen.

I was wondering if people would not mind helping me out with postage to get these amps back to supplies, I will ask them to help out as well. Also saint.panda has offered to send us his pair of AKG K-1000 to the meet from Europe, but we would have to cover postage to get them here and back (£18). Let me know.

Will post some information about accommodation if people are interested. Will have to wait till next week as still on my Hols.

Later

Kirk

Captain Kirk, (never thought I'd say that :wink:

Yes - I'm more than willing to help out with the cost of getting the gear back to their rightful owners.

Any chance of getting a blockhead with stepped attenuators to the meet?

--Jatinder

Jan 30, 2005 at 6:06 PM Post #163 of 257
Quote:

Originally Posted by jatinder
Captain Kirk, (never thought I'd say that :wink:

Yes - I'm more than willing to help out with the cost of getting the gear back to their rightful owners.

Any chance of getting a blockhead with stepped attenuators to the meet?

--Jatinder

Thought their may be some interest in that department
icon10.gif
. I will ask, probably be down to if they have a 240 volt version. If that is the reason they give I have a 110V to 240V converter. They also mentioned they would send along a couple of surprises may be the Blockhead is one of them.....
eggosmile.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 8:38 PM Post #164 of 257
Quote:

Later

Kirk

Kirk,

No problems with contributing towards shipping costs. Keep us posted
smily_headphones1.gif

Dave.

Jan 31, 2005 at 10:08 AM Post #165 of 257
Quote:

I was wondering if people would not mind helping me out with postage to get these amps back to supplies

No problem helping out with postage. Do you really have the floorspace for all this kit? It's beginning to sound like you'll need a small warehouse!

Cheers,
Jonathan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back