UK: HD600 £99 play - today only
Apr 1, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by liat-liat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wondering if this website is trustworthy. been lurking around to fine reviews about this website and some are not good. any ideas/comments?

They are a major player in the UK mail order market, I have never had any problems with them. I have 3 pairs of HD600 on order at the moment.

//J

Apr 1, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookygonk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was just going to post this absolute bargain here, hopefully some people will be able to take the plunge with these great cans (and Play don't say it is a misprice and cancel all orders!).

edit - they also have Sennheiser HD 595s for £69.99 delivered if anyone's interested.

One of my three orders has already been packed, it's for real no doubt about it.

//Jan

Apr 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM Post #19 of 26
The HD595s I bought were at the 'packing' stage before I saw this on offer..
Any point in upgrading them to HD600s if I already have a pair of DT880s though? I just want some cans to go with my portable gear (have a mixamp but just use it with the xbox360 atm), or when the DT880s are in use and the second set of cans could come in handy for gaming. Any advice?

Apr 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by kirby2096 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The HD595s I bought were at the 'packing' stage before I saw this on offer..
Any point in upgrading them to HD600s if I already have a pair of DT880s though? I just want some cans to go with my portable gear (have a mixamp but just use it with the xbox360 atm), or when the DT880s are in use and the second set of cans could come in handy for gaming. Any advice?

I would't use HD600's for portable gear. But for the price, buy a HD600 as well as the 595,s you can always sell the 595's on, or keep them for going to lan parties or what not, however for lan parties I would suggest closed cup rather than open.

//J

Apr 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #23 of 26
****, all out of hd600's i think...should I snap up the hd595 (been thinking about it for a while, but was gonna wait till next payday) for £70. I have audio-technica ath es7, but bought them for portable, but since upgraded to ie8's for portable and want a pair of open "audiophile" grade phones for home use....opinions needed now lol! awesomer deals btw thanks to op!

Apr 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #24 of 26
....lol well i ordered the 595's. gutted that the 600's sold out, but I guess the 595's will be driven easily by my x-series till I get the ibasso d2. £70 is an amazing deal....play.com is awesome, have ordered stuff from them loads of times and they sometimes have awesome deals (like this one
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Apr 2, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #26 of 26
adamus thanks for the heads up mate. I was saving for a pair of 702s but for the price its an ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back