UK dealer for a 650 original cable
May 8, 2005 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

k00gar

New Head-Fier
Hi i have just aquired some as new 580 Jubilee's and would like to swop out the 580 cable for an original 650 cable but im having a hard time sourcing one in the uk .Sennheiser uk dont sell spares they just give 2 addresses for spares that dont even have websites (and i thought it was 2005
smily_headphones1.gif
) seems a bit slack to me .

Anyway there is a method to my madness it would be a bit of an upgrade plus it would give me a chance to chop the old cable up for the plug to mess around with a DIY cables as you know the connectors are like Hens teeth .I just wished they would have used minijacks i could have made cables all day long.

ps. how hard is it to yank the plugs out they feel very stiff i havent found the balls to pull one yet ?

thanks

k00g

May 9, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by k00gar
Hi i have just aquired some as new 580 Jubilee's and would like to swop out the 580 cable for an original 650 cable but im having a hard time sourcing one in the uk .Sennheiser uk dont sell spares they just give 2 addresses for spares that dont even have websites (and i thought it was 2005
smily_headphones1.gif
) seems a bit slack to me .

Hi there,

One of the places mentioned on the Sennheiser UK web site that sell spares is James Morrow in Edinburgh whose web site is www.james-morrow.com

Hope this helps.

rsung

May 9, 2005 at 12:36 PM Post #3 of 3
thanks for the link Rsung i contacted them and they replied with a price of £28 ($52) "Ripp off Britain" strikes again

i would get it direct from sennheiser USA if they posted to the UK its only $11 (£6).

anyone know any good Parcel forwarding companys ?

cheers

K00g

Users who are viewing this thread

Back