UiiSii Appreciation thread
Mar 23, 2018 at 9:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DocHoliday

500+ Head-Fier
Welcome to the UiiSii appreciation thread.

2018-03-21 16.23.39.jpg

It seems that UiiSii has released a sufficient number of inexpensive but we'll designed in-ear monitors in the last twenty-four months and I thought an appreciation thread is the next logical step so we can all discuss the pros and cons of models that appeal to us.

Please keep in mind that you are responsible for everything that you post, and it is important that you think carefully before clicking on the reply button. There's nothing wrong with contrary opinions as long as posted opinions are expressed in a civil fashion, free of insults.

Now that that's out of the way let's get the UiiSii party started.

Tell us what makes your favorite UiiSii (CM5, HM7, US90, Hi-805 or Hi-905) a worthwhile purchase.

Mar 24, 2018 at 2:17 PM Post #2 of 3
Thanks for starting this thread. I am a long time UiiSii fan and feel the brand deserves more attention. I currently own the HM7, Hi-905, BA-T8. BA-T7, CM5 and Hi-820. (listed in order of purchase) Other than the HM7 all were purchase without me finding any reviews or information about what to expect in relation to their sound quality. As a brand I have found all their products to be very well made and of a high quality. I feel I should mention that from my experience with these 6 models, I have not found an "UiiSii" sound, all of these earphones have a completely different look and sound. Hopefully this thread will help you find the UiiSii that best suits your budget and preferences.

20180324_133507.jpg

Apr 3, 2018 at 12:52 PM Post #3 of 3
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back