UFOs Are Real, Now What?
Jun 7, 2023 at 1:05 PM Post #46 of 232
Jun 7, 2023 at 4:45 PM Post #48 of 232
Jun 7, 2023 at 4:46 PM Post #49 of 232
Jun 7, 2023 at 5:51 PM Post #50 of 232
Eventually the truth will be more exposed. Of course not all of it, just a small amount, which it what is happening. This is a style of controlled introduction, that at first we need to get our head around the fact that we are not alone as a species in the Universe. Where it exactly goes from there, I’m not sure? But the general public understanding is starting to completely change. Where in 1990 you were looked at like an idiot for believing such ideas. The problem is the controlled disinformation that has held the basic public understanding at bay. Too many movies, too many wrong ideas as to the sincerity of this issue. When in so many ways it’s beautiful and genuinely intriguing to start to understand. It’s more really than 80 years worth of misinformation, as a race of people, most all of us have never been given any style of enlightenment to this effect. That it has you question the foundation of so many subjects and theories, that in-fact as a group we can handle part of this truth, that there may be more to it? But this is the very start of disclosure and an understanding of the fact that we are not alone in the Universe.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #51 of 232
Eventually the truth will be more exposed. Of course not all of it, just a small amount, which it what is happening. This is s style of controled introduction, that at first we need to get our head around the fact that we are not alone as a species in the Universe. Where it exactly goes from there, I’m not sure? But the general public understanding is starting to completely change. Where in 1990 you were looked at like an idiot for believing such ideas. The problem is the controlled disinformation that has held the basic public understanding at bay. Too many movies, too many wrong ideas as to the sincerity of this issue. When in so many ways it’s beautiful and genuinely intriguing to start to understand. It’s more really than 80 years worth of misinformation, as a race of people, most all of us have never been given any style of enlightenment to this effect. That it has you question the foundation of so many subjects and theories, that in-fact as a group we can handle part of this truth, that there may be more to it? But this is the very start of disclosure and an understanding of the fact that we are not alone in the Universe.
What if they are just advanced Earthlings from a lost ancient age?

Jun 7, 2023 at 6:20 PM Post #52 of 232
Well, that too is a possibility, that we are now understanding that the ideas we were taught is school about the time frame of history was way off. That we keep getting confirmation that mankind is way older than previously guessed.

Jun 7, 2023 at 6:43 PM Post #53 of 232
In any event their base is in the moon and human representatives are with them.

Jun 7, 2023 at 7:14 PM Post #54 of 232
I have a friend who's believes - considering this has been "news" since 2017 without concrete examples coming to light - that it is another government attempt at gaslighting the topic...

Jun 7, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #55 of 232
Jun 7, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #56 of 232
I've held the belief for quite some time that we are alien to this planet, and our origins came from somewhere else.

Jun 7, 2023 at 7:40 PM Post #57 of 232
Alien Spaceships, cool. Can they please explain the Khemitians.

Jun 7, 2023 at 7:42 PM Post #58 of 232
Sort of a silly extrapolation but considering these crafts defy our current understanding of physics:

How well do we really understand what we claim to? (Ok, not me personally but the hardcore physics and math guys who insist we know everything already and everyone is delusional)

Including audio?

Jun 7, 2023 at 7:45 PM Post #59 of 232
I've held the belief for quite some time that we are alien to this planet, and our origins came from somewhere else.
We are just engineered apes.

Jun 7, 2023 at 7:46 PM Post #60 of 232
they are real as the person that see them and think they are real. I've never noticed UFOs, and if I do see something like it, I still wouldn't know what that is. I've never seen a ghost either, so I would have a hard time understanding somebody talks about seeing UFOs or ghosts. You are as skeptical as the stuff you never seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back