UFO-112 Impressions Thread
Apr 17, 2019 at 5:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Omeigen

Member of the Trade: UFOEAR
The UFOEAR is a niche earphone. I just recently bought a UFO-112. But I found there's very limited info on this IEM. But I think it deserve their own separate threads.

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 6
The first time I worn it, what excited me most is that it's extremely comfortable. I feel like there is nothing in my ear. In addition, in sound quality, they are an extremely bright, slightly sibilant IEM, with a high affinity for detail and clarity, and with a really awoken presentation of micro details and textures.

UfoEars-UFO-112-Alien-Spaceship-IEMs-Earphones-InEars-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-01.jpg

UfoEars-UFO-112-Alien-Spaceship-IEMs-Earphones-InEars-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-16.jpg

UfoEars-UFO-112-Alien-Spaceship-IEMs-Earphones-InEars-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-22.jpg

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:00 AM Post #3 of 6
The bass texture is clean. The midrange is very clear, has a great amount of detail to it, and is very well separated, with the soundstage width being really really huge, and with the instrument separation being quite excellent. Orchestral music as well as lively classical is also presented wide. But there isn't a lot of depth. The treble is the best part, UFO 112 is very well extended in the upper treble, they have a very airy and clean sound, and you can feel the textures of stringed instruments through and through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back