UEtriplefi10pro/WestoneUM2/q-Jays/Livewire?
Oct 10, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #17 of 27
via ebay seller, Freq City Sound.

try contact Mike via email or phone.

hope that help
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjgarcia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We shall see.. Comfort is my biggest concern..
wink_face.gif

-Robert

Same situation... comfort is my biggest concern and I'm going for the Westone UM2... it was between that and the SE530.

The sound signature on the UM2 fits my music better (hip hop, r&b, etc)

Oct 11, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #23 of 27
My UM2s just showed up and of course I couldn't help but try them right away.

First of all, I can't even tell that they are in my ears! This is a HUGE improvement in comfort compared to my Triple.Fi.
bigsmile_face.gif

The build quality looks quite good and sturdy, better than the SA6 set that I tried and equal or better than my triples. Probably the only thing the triples have on them is the replaceable cable, but I hear the cable is pretty tough so I shouldn't be worried about it.
tongue.gif

My first impressions of the sound with only about 15 minutes of listening are great! More on this after I have some more listening time...
L3000.gif

-Robert

Oct 11, 2008 at 5:18 PM Post #24 of 27
wow, that's fast. u bought it off the counter?

yes, it's among the best fit universal IEM. the comply just the make it more comfortable.

enjoy your new gear while i'm waiting for your final impressions, bro
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, that's fast. u bought it off the counter?

yes, it's among the best fit universal IEM. the comply just the make it more comfortable.

enjoy your new gear while i'm waiting for your final impressions, bro
smily_headphones1.gif

No, I received it from Mike via USPS Express next day service! Easy guy to deal with and very fast to get things done, not to mention the awesome price!

I have let them run for about an hour and listened some more and they sound great! There is plenty of detail and extreme clarity without being harsh or overly bright. It is a welcome change from the Triples which can be harsh and I can't listen to for very long..
wink_face.gif

The design is great on these as they lay flat in your ear and it helps keep them sealed, I have yet to manage to break the seal...
biggrin.gif

-Robert

Apr 9, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #26 of 27
I've had UM2's and now have Livewires. I like the bass on both. The Livewires are great if you can leave them in for a long time without needing to pop them in and out. UM2's were better for stop and go listening.
Hope that helps.

Emery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back