UETF10 problem
Jan 5, 2011 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

b33r

New Head-Fier
my brother bought a pair of UE TF10s not too long ago, but recently there seemed to be a problem with it as there was no bass being produced from the left earpiece. he bought it brand new, so we're not sure what the problem is. could it be a problem with the cable or the driver itself? if it's a cable problem, the cable can be easily be replaced, but is it possible to repair a defective driver?

also, how reliable is Amazon's returning process? if all else fails, he'll just have to send it back.

thanks in advance!

Jan 5, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #2 of 4
They sound faulty to me. Simply send them back and get a replacement. Amazon in my experience have an excellent returns policy, and will often send you a replacement before you send the faulty goods back, and credit you when they receive the faulty goods.

Jan 5, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah go through Amazon first if you can because their service is much quicker than UE. UE will replace it straight up but they have to receive the package so you have a few more days turnaround

Jan 5, 2011 at 2:56 AM Post #4 of 4
the thing is, a friend of ours had a similar problem, where the earphones he bought from a seller on Amazon suddenly stopped working. he talked to the seller via email, and they told him to send it back to the US (we don't live in the US, btw). however, after he sent them back, he never got a replacement set and hasn't gotten a reply from them since. anyone had a similar experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back