UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99?
Nov 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #31 of 76
Still have ue 900 going for GBP 169. Wondering if the reason for this has to do with the models that have build quality issues. Logitech does accept returns for the bad ones and maybe they send the bad ones to other countries and such. Could be why they r going for so cheap. If not, hopefully anyone who ordered it can tell us if they found anything wrong with it.

Nov 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #32 of 76
Still have ue 900 going for GBP 169. Wondering if the reason for this has to do with the models that have build quality issues. Logitech does accept returns for the bad ones and maybe they send the bad ones to other countries and such. Could be why they r going for so cheap. If not, hopefully anyone who ordered it can tell us if they found anything wrong with it.

yeah something fishy is there! why would they sell for almost 50% discount,all of a sudden? another question why EU alone? why not to their major sales space in NA(US & Canada)? We know UE is a reputed and respected company and I do have the same respect to it as a satisfied consumer of some UE cans
biggrin.gif
....but still a myth surrounds on UE900,that's all.

Nov 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #33 of 76
yeah something fishy is there! why would they sell for almost 50% discount,all of a sudden? another question why EU alone? why not to their major sales space in NA(US & Canada)? We know UE is a reputed and respected company and I do have the same respect to it as a satisfied consumer of some UE cans:D ....but still a myth surrounds on UE900,that's all.

Hopefully so. Wondering if Logitech will release a ue 900 mk2 or something similar to that cause the ue 900 simply looks amazing. Don't think I seen a iem that has anything close to the things the ue 900 come with, one cable with iPhone controls, another cable without it, nice hard case with a nice touch of blue accent inside that I doubt anyone would feel ashamed using as a engagement ring holder lol; plus another carring travel soft case/bag if you don't feel like using the hard case, and a quarter inch adapter. Not to mention how damn sexy these iem r, the blue cable and blue translucent accents around the housing. As u can see, I'm a total fan of these. It breaks my heart that the issues with these headphones from what I read is the pinhole being to small which can be difficult to clean if ear-wax gets inside, the glossy covering of the faceplate seems to flake or something like that, and the part of the connection where the cable and headpiece connect seems to cause some quality issues from what I read seems to be from residue or something ( I believe it's due to the fact that the part where the cable and headpiece connects can be rotated to some degree and moving it for some time may cause residue or something to happen. Just saying) In total, 3 problems that shouldn't even occur. The faceplate and pinhole can be fixed/mod, but not sure about the connectors Btwn the headpiece and cable. I haven't had any problems with that so far myself.

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #34 of 76
Congratulations, you have your first IEM-crush. I fell in love with the UE900 as well.. Just HAD to have them. And now I have them. Don't really feel like a premium product. Doesn't really look like one up close either. The design is pretty fancy and feels modern. What I would like is to have an inverted color scheme. Check on your phone or similar with inverted colors on. Looks damn sexy.

Nov 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #35 of 76
Congratulations, you have your first IEM-crush. I fell in love with the UE900 as well.. Just HAD to have them. And now I have them. Don't really feel like a premium product. Doesn't really look like one up close either. The design is pretty fancy and feels modern. What I would like is to have an inverted color scheme. Check on your phone or similar with inverted colors on. Looks damn sexy.

I have to agree with u there. When I first saw them, they looked premium and good build. The color scheme just made me fall in love lol. Once I bought them, they looked really sexy. Once u actually had them in hand, I agree with u that the headphone doesn't feel as premium as I would have though. Even so, I simply love it. My personal fav iem over any out there. Did I mention that my fav color is blue. U can see why I love the ue 900 alot now lol. Very good iem for all types of music. I never had a iem with a metal housing. Personally I love how the ue 900's housing is not metal cause I don't think metal would have been able to get that translucent blue finish. So I'm glad it's not metal lol. Since its not metal, it's really comfortable and I can sleep with them on. I'm sure there r other iem with metal housing that r comfortable to. Just glad the ue 900 isn't....but if its possible to get that translucent blue with metal, then it would be badass:grin:

Nov 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #37 of 76
Same here got my email today,I really hope I can get on with these as they are the first iem's I've owned for a while and certainly the most expensive even at their reduced price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back