tongue_smile.gif
 and it sounds kjfba;dfhjflkfkjsdf AMAZING

In other words, you're used to it.
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2011 at 5:22 AM Post #20 of 26

Quote:
wait a while they get better 
bigsmile_face.gif

They weren't mine and they were already used a lot. BAs don't even burn-in to my knowledge. Mental burn-in is a different thing, but I could not get used to sibilant sound.

Other than shy bass department and harsh sound on some tracks I liked UE700. Not enough to buy them, but I've heard worse.

Feb 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #22 of 26
I had some extra klipsch double flanged oval tips and actually pushed it onto the heads of the 700 just for the hell of it. To my surprise, the smaller opening really extended the low end of the the UE 700. The bass was tightened and the sub-bass massively increased. I'm not sure if this is an isolated finding, anyone else tried putting a smaller opening tip onto these??

Feb 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #23 of 26
I had a pair of them once, returned them because I thought the low end was poor - It was my only reservation in getting the TF10's - they had the combination of low end and the accuracy I was looking for.

Do the TF10's have that Knowles BA, like the UE700?

Feb 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #24 of 26

Quote:
I had a pair of them once, returned them because I thought the low end was poor - It was my only reservation in getting the TF10's - they had the combination of low end and the accuracy I was looking for.

Do the TF10's have that Knowles BA, like the UE700?

yes but the tf10 is v shaped :p i like the wonderful mids of the ue700 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back