UE350 (or other UE IEMs) right driver failure thread.
Mar 8, 2013 at 5:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rmxcat

New Head-Fier
I have had these for 1 week and 2 days. I purchased these directly from Logitech. The right driver unit suddenly got quieter, even though I’ve babied these. I was listening fine with these and I set them down on my desk gently to get a cup of coffee and I came back, put these on and the right driver unit is 40% quieter. I have eliminated my sound card as the problem by pugging them into my phone and they still had the same problem. I also connected another set of IEMs I had (the imetal i390s) and both driver units work fine. I also connected the imetals to my phone and both sides work fine as well. So that eliminates my devices as being the cause of the right driver unit not working properly. 

Other headphones of mine work fine on the soundcard and phone with no other problems. 

I have contacted Logitech and I will let you know how my experience is with them. 

Anyone else here with that problem with this model? or any other UE IEMs?? 

Mar 8, 2013 at 6:23 AM Post #2 of 2
My UE500's right driver slowly faded out when it was just one and a half months ago. I don't even remember of any other IEM (or any kind of headphones) that I used so gently, they never wandered around out of the carrying case when they aren't being used. It actually seems like a cable problem because when I squeeze the point where the cable is attached to the earphone  the volume gets relatively higher. I took extremely good care of these since I ruined many headphones before these, but I still encountered the same problem. These actually seemed to have a pretty strong cable so I trusted it when I bought it but it didn't last any longer. I think the left driver also failed a bit, but the main problem is the drivers not matching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back