UE Triple.fi 10?
Apr 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #16 of 21
i got replacement triple fi's and i have noticed the treble seems to be not as a crispy. I might be imagining it though

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #17 of 21

Quote:
i got replacement triple fi's and i have noticed the treble seems to be not as a crispy. I might be imagining it though

What source are you using? It's a heck of a lot better on higher power sources like a TouchPad. Again, before someone goes and says "but that thing has Beats audio", this one actually doesn't sabotage the sound while it's off.

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #18 of 21

Quote:

What source are you using? It's a heck of a lot better on higher power sources like a TouchPad. Again, before someone goes and says "but that thing has Beats audio", this one actually doesn't sabotage the sound while it's off.

Wait is the TouchPad a decent audio source? I've never actually tried it. 

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #19 of 21
Yup. A bit noisy actually but overall, it's quite good. It's got an upgraded version of the DAC found in the Samsung Galaxy S I, except with more power to play with. Install TouchVol and you get a nice 5 band EQ that's built into the DAC.

Apr 27, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #20 of 21
yeah i never thought of the touch pad as a high quality audio source, haha, i imagine it uses the same chip as most mobile platforms. it does sound better on my macbook than iphone, and i've noticed that since the first tf10 i had

Apr 27, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #21 of 21

Quote:
Yup. A bit noisy actually but overall, it's quite good. It's got an upgraded version of the DAC found in the Samsung Galaxy S I, except with more power to play with. Install TouchVol and you get a nice 5 band EQ that's built into the DAC.

Huh. Thanks for the info. Im going to have to give that a shot. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back