UE Triple Fi 10 Problem
Jan 22, 2010 at 1:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

archimonde

Head-Fier
Hi guys,

i have ultimate ears triple fi 10.
by accident my triple.fi 10's acoustic damper part ( end of triplefi or replacing tips part ) is split off ( i dont know how but it happened ).(left one)
it happened when i trying to remove tips.i can use it now its current condition, but when i trying to take out iem, it makes problem.
Some Questions;

1) is it make any problem?( when i using its current condition , there is no problem ( maybe a little unbalanced sound ( left one is a little low, but i think it happens becouse i cant wear iem right.)
2) should i stick it ? ( using glue or sticking plaster )

any problem with sound?

thanks

Jan 22, 2010 at 4:49 AM Post #3 of 6
It happened to me too for no reason. Don't know what happened but it came off so easily. Because my iem is no longer covered by warranty, I just put super-glue on the edges of the circle. Now it's fine.

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #4 of 6
When i tried to do the flip mode with mine the wires came out. Contacted amazon and they sent me a new pair in 2 days, this was even before I sent in the defective pair. If you bought yours during the amazon sale, you can contact them over the internet. The process was completely painless and hassle free, I will more than likely try to buy most of my products through amazon just because the replacement was so easy.

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:39 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelousmarvyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When i tried to do the flip mode with mine the wires came out. Contacted amazon and they sent me a new pair in 2 days, this was even before I sent in the defective pair. If you bought yours during the amazon sale, you can contact them over the internet. The process was completely painless and hassle free, I will more than likely try to buy most of my products through amazon just because the replacement was so easy.

+1, my Amazon pair's cord started to separate from the 3.5mm jack and Amazon shipped out a replacement same day with next day air. Easiest return I have ever made...

/end Amazon lovefest

Yeah, I would think a bit of superglue would fix the problem, or perhaps some epoxy if you are really careful?

Jan 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #6 of 6
so they are no longer covered by warranty.
i should use glue .
i write this problem to my ebay seller , he says i ll contact to distributor. so maybe we ll figure out something .
frown.gif

thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back