UE Triple-Fi 10 for $99
Dec 4, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #31 of 73
I ordered around 2 hours ago, but it's not a shipping confirm:

Quote:

You will not be charged for your order until it is shipped. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail.

After a product has shipped, your order can not be cancelled, however we do offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. You can review our Return and Cancellation policy online.

Once again, thank you for shopping with Logitech.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #32 of 73
I really wasn't paying attention to the stock levels... god I couldn't even scroll down to select my state. But wow, 10k hits, that's a lot of potential orders there...

Anyways, I'm still waiting for a confirmation email, and I think I ordered an hour ago. Since this was very impulsive, this could be a good or bad thing for me...

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #33 of 73
Placed my order and got confirmation from Amazon, Logitech site says Out of Stock. When I click for details it says "If the item listed as out of stock has been discontinued, we will notify you of this by email and cancel your order immediately." So get yours while you can from amazon.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #34 of 73
Can you cancel an Amazon backorder if it hasn't shipped? I might want to cover my bases in case Logi doesn't pull through.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #35 of 73
Yes I am fairly certain that you can, you can cancel before shipping, I believe they only charge your card when they ship, hence no biggie. Besides, returning an unopened item to amazon isnt a big hassle either.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #37 of 73
Alright, I just made a backup order on Amazon in case. One of these bastards better pan out or else there'll be some lawns burning tonight.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #38 of 73
Man the rate at which I'm hearing orders goin through, I'm surprised they arent sold out yet. A bunch of people I informed just placed orders as well. I hope amazon doesnt come back and cancel the order claiming some pricing error or something (like those Genesis and Pink Floyd box sets). I'll be super mad if that happens again.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #39 of 73
So, when the deal first was open this morning at Amazon the ship date was early/mid January. Then Amazon ended the deal. Now it's back up on Amazon saying it will be in stock on December 19? I checked my order and it still says January.. The first batch is going out in January but the second batch is December?

Not that it's a huge deal, I'm just trying to understand.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:36 PM Post #40 of 73
The dates may just be a fudge up. I just got an auto-confirm email from Amazon, and it says delivery estimate: Dec 24.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #41 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The dates may just be a fudge up. I just got an auto-confirm email from Amazon, and it says delivery estimate: Dec 24.

What shipping did you pick? Also, it makes sense if your delivery is sooner than mine since you ordered the second batch that had the sooner availability.

FWIW, I ordered this morning at 8:30 AM Central Time and it says "Shipping estimate for these items: January 4, 2010 - January 11, 2010 "

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:22 PM Post #44 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, when the deal first was open this morning at Amazon the ship date was early/mid January. Then Amazon ended the deal. Now it's back up on Amazon saying it will be in stock on December 19? I checked my order and it still says January.. The first batch is going out in January but the second batch is December?

Not that it's a huge deal, I'm just trying to understand.

No. I ordered mine at 06:30 CST this morning and used my prime account to have them overnight Saturday delivered and mine have shipped.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #45 of 73
I think I missed out.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back