UE TF 10 custom reshelling
Aug 29, 2012 at 9:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cokeyed

New Head-Fier
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has had their TF10 reshelled and has added an extra driver through Unique Melody. Is it worth it? I bought the cheapest TF10s i could find on ebay... And it was almost $200. I contacted UM and they said it was $220 to reshell the standard config, $45 for ear impression (cos im in Melbourne), $45 for their cable and another $110 to add an extra driver.

I am just wondering if the sound quality really justifies the $620 im about to lay down? Im really skeptical that the headphones would be that good. I know that there are way more expensive CIEMs out there, but Im on a "student" budget. For the past year ive been using the Copper Monster Turbine Pros, compared to this i would imagine the sound quality would be emensely better. And what other IEMs would you compare this config to? Is it even comparable to the Ultimate ears CIEM series? I guess i need somemore reassurace of the quality before i spend my precious money. Haha! :D Thanks! Im a newbie at all this stuff btw :p

Aug 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #4 of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back