UE 900 : Over-ear vs wearing normally tips and tricks?
Mar 12, 2013 at 12:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

auralmania

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

Just got my UE-900 yesterday! :) Freakin' brilliant pair of IEMs. Love the signature.

Never really got into the whole "over-the-ear" style of wearing IEMs. These seem to allow only that style of wearing. This gets a bit annoying as it takes a fair bit of tinkering around to get a proper "seating". I was wondering if someone with these IEMs would post some tips/tricks re wearing these comfortably. :) 

I think the issue is that I have ears that are angled a bit forward (and they're pretty big), so the cables are not snugly nestled behind the ear. 

Tips/Tricks/Advice welcome! :D

Mar 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #3 of 4
I bend the loop pretty tightly or it doesn't go snuggly behind my ear or I simply ignore the fact it isn't tight behind my ears. Other than that i twist the IEM a bit in ear until I get a good seal that is comfortable.

Mar 14, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
I bend the loop pretty tightly or it doesn't go snuggly behind my ear or I simply ignore the fact it isn't tight behind my ears. Other than that i twist the IEM a bit in ear until I get a good seal that is comfortable.

I'd actually find a way to cut off the loop.  Then swap the buds so the left goes into the right ear, right goes into the left ear.  Then angle the cables down (should work with ease now).  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back