UE 700's
May 6, 2009 at 3:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

emann

New Head-Fier
Has anyone else had a chance to try these out yet? I've had mine for a few days now and think they sound really good. Problem is I'm not near as knowledgable or good at reviewing stuff as most of you are. I'd be curious to see how these stack up to you experts out there. They definitely make my old Sony EX75's sound kinda bad. Are there any new reviews out there other then the two or three previously given here? Just curious but why does UE not get the fanfare that other makers do when releasing a new product?

May 6, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #2 of 15
It would get more fanfare but it's not really like they released a new flagship model or anything so I don't think most people are concerned with it. If it was the successor to the TF.10 I would expect a lot more buzz.

May 6, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zalithian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would get more fanfare but it's not really like they released a new flagship model or anything so I don't think most people are concerned with it. If it was the successor to the TF.10 I would expect a lot more buzz.

Maybe so, but I see and hear an awful alot about those new Phonak and they are a good bit cheaper (price wise anyway) IEM then my 700's.

May 6, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #4 of 15
Google or search
smily_headphones1.gif

Already posted here before but i posts it hereanyway.

May 6, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Google or search
smily_headphones1.gif

Already posted here before but i posts it hereanyway.

Yeah I knew about that one but was hoping maybe someone here could review these by now. I know at least one other person said they had some coming.

May 6, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #6 of 15
I agree with the emann, we really need some reviews on the UE 700 regardless of whether or not it's a flagship model. I guess we just need to give it some time, the phones are fairly new. They're also VERY similar to the UE Super .fi 5 Pro which many already have. I for one would like a comparison between the two.

May 6, 2009 at 6:27 AM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by demo1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with the emann, we really need some reviews on the UE 700 regardless of whether or not it's a flagship model. I guess we just need to give it some time, the phones are fairly new. They're also VERY similar to the UE Super .fi 5 Pro which many already have. I for one would like a comparison between the two.

+1 for the comparison between sf5pro & ue700. That would be quite interesting.
I like the looking of them more than any others in the UE's universal line.

May 6, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #8 of 15
i've been waiting for weeks to see a review of the UE700s on Head-Fi.
in the age of 'internets' that's near an eternity.
whole e-civilizations are born, and die.

May 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM Post #9 of 15
More reviews are definitely needed here!

Those who own them, step up!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back