UE 700
Jun 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

passion-audio

New Head-Fier
i've bought UE700 for more than a month now... and i really enjoy the sound that it produce! since i own only 1 good in-ear monitor and 2 headphones (AKG q460 and steelseries v2) i can't really judge the sound

this is the result:

(i'm not going to do the out of 10 score because each people have their own preference)

treble: this earphone are very good at treble the sound of the treble is well controlled and doesn't disturb my ear that much
comparing to other earphones/headphone this one might be the most disturbing earphone (treble unbalance the music sometimes.) it might be because i listen to jazz or the file of the music isn't that good...

mid:i have nothing to complain about this earphones the mid is great, very great. the sound that it produce is crystal clear and light. that's one of the reason i bought this earphone most of the music in my ipod is jazz and orchestra and the rest is rock and hiphop.

low:the bass of this earphone might not be that much. the bass is not compact, it's like water not compact

overall:i really do enjoy listening to this earphone even though i'm planning to get AKG K3003 or JH 13 i think i'll still enjoy this earphone as much as i'll enjoy the AKg and the JH since the sound of the earphone is what i prefer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back