UE-5c resell?
Jun 28, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #2 of 9
I doubt it -- but does that mean you got your refit ones back and you still don't like them? What's up?

Jun 28, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by random person
I doubt it -- but does that mean you got your refit ones back and you still don't like them? What's up?

No, I haven't got them back yet. They don't really know what's going on. They haven't asked me any questions about the fit or my opinion on anything. I just sent them another $50 set of impressions and they made another set of phones. I had to call them to ask when to expect them and they said they didn't have my mailing address???? What? Did they lose it or something? Who knows. But she said they should be here Wednesday. I hope they fit. But if they don't, I'm not gonna keep sending them off to get refit. I'll just cut my losses and get something else.

Jun 28, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #4 of 9
Ahhhh, another UE-10 Pro Pre-Sale...

lol

Actually, I've read a lot of folks upgrade to the 10-pros after buying the 5s. I'm about ready to make the plunge, but still love my Ety's...

Good luck

Dotyman

Jun 28, 2005 at 5:07 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripfrankwhite
No, I haven't got them back yet. They don't really know what's going on. They haven't asked me any questions about the fit or my opinion on anything. I just sent them another $50 set of impressions and they made another set of phones. I had to call them to ask when to expect them and they said they didn't have my mailing address???? What? Did they lose it or something? Who knows. But she said they should be here Wednesday. I hope they fit. But if they don't, I'm not gonna keep sending them off to get refit. I'll just cut my losses and get something else.

I would keep trying if i were you. As far as I know you have the right according to their fit policy to have a good fitting pair of ultimate ears. You invested so much money, try and stick with it and get what you paid for.

If that doesn't work, see if they would be willing to give you a refund or partiall refund. It has to be cheaper for them to do that then re-making several pairs of ultimate ears for you.

Good Luck

Jun 28, 2005 at 4:22 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by dotyman
Ahhhh, another UE-10 Pro Pre-Sale...

lol

Actually, I've read a lot of folks upgrade to the 10-pros after buying the 5s. I'm about ready to make the plunge, but still love my Ety's...

Good luck

Dotyman

Well that's not entirely true! In any case I believe he liked the sound of his UE5cs but found them ill-fitting. If you can't get a good fit with the UE5c, upgrading to the UE10Pro ain't gonna make them fit better!

Still loving my UE5cs!

Jun 28, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ripfrankwhite

Well, my best fit experience by far (including UE10, Sensaphonics and Westone) was with the Westone ES3s, hands down. If you do consider something else, give them a strong look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back