UE-10 seal question
Sep 28, 2005 at 1:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

GordonHo

Head-Fier
hi,

ive just received my brand new ue10. and am encountering a little problem,
the seal on the right ear is after direct insertion very easily broken. after some minutes its harder, but still able with normal mouth opening.
furthermore ive the feeling that the right plug is pressing a little bit inside my ear.

on the left side i can break the seal only with opening my mouth extremly wide.

the right sight seems to be wrong for sure, should i be able to break the seal at all?

neverless they sound allready amazing, ill be unhappy to send them back in
frown.gif

regards gordon

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:08 AM Post #3 of 9
I had the same problem. You need to get them refitted like the Crazy French Man said.

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:19 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
I had the same problem. You need to get them refitted like the Crazy French Man said.

enjoy them for a few days and get refitted. Sorry to hear this..

-Chris

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #5 of 9
yes, really sad.
ive orderd a pair of er15 too, they even fit worse. i cannot get a seal for them at all.

what im kind of disapointed in, is the fact that the ue10 were not 'clean' when they arrived. there was something like a black 'oil' on some parts of them. i guess thats not normal either.

Sep 28, 2005 at 3:07 AM Post #6 of 9
I am very sorry to hear that too. I will have my impression done next week, and I hope the Sonus will do it right.

Sep 28, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #7 of 9
I had to send my UE10's back to get shaved down a little because the left monitor was a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, the seal couldn't have been better.

Sep 29, 2005 at 1:12 AM Post #9 of 9
now the nice ue-10 and er-15 are on theyr way back to ue.

after talking with mike flynn, we agreed on sending them back in. he is confident, to be able to fix them without new impressions.

the support on the phone was good, although he didnt give me call as ive been asking for in an email i sent them. he read it since he remembered me at once, when i finally called again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back