UE-10 Pros Have Landed!!!
Jan 11, 2007 at 2:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

beedee

100+ Head-Fier
They finally arrived on Monday! I've been a bit busy so I didn't get the opportunity to post until now. All I can say is WOW..... The cotton has been removed from my ears. The detail/clarity is top notch. I'm not going to go into a review or anything, but thus far (fingers crossed) they fit and seal like a glove. Enough said, here are the pics. Sorry the pics are not great, I used a camera phone.

Hello FedEx Truck....
Yeah, I know, I copped trose49's idea. HA
01.jpg

That red coaster will have a celebratory drink upon it shortly.
02.jpg

Getting there......
03.jpg

Nice, sturdy case
04.jpg

UE logo didn't come out in the photo......oh well
05.jpg

Sweeeeeeet.............
06.jpg

O.K., I could only take one more pic after this. I was dying to try them!
07.jpg

Bling Bling
08.jpg

I didn't get to use them on stage yet, but I can't wait. The isolation is far better than I expected. I'll post more impressions after I've had them for a good while. Initially, I could not be happier!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #5 of 21
:: droool ::

congrats!

luckily for me, it's not hard to say "no" to these, 1,000 dollars is way more than I'm willing to spend on a pair of IEM's for a long time

In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy my Super.fi 5 pro's running out of my RSA Tomahawk ... pure bliss
rs1smile.gif

Jan 11, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #6 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by loquito316 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
:: droool ::

congrats!

luckily for me, it's not hard to say "no" to these, 1,000 dollars is way more than I'm willing to spend on a pair of IEM's for a long time

In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy my Super.fi 5 pro's running out of my RSA Tomahawk ... pure bliss
rs1smile.gif

you say that now...
evil_smiley.gif

congrats on the amazing headphones!

Jan 11, 2007 at 8:17 AM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's that exactly?

Maker's Mark has an "Ambassador" program. They send you free stuff in the mail since you like MM and espouse their virtues. Basically a MM fanclub, but they take it kinda seriously and send out a pretty good amount of stuff. I got napkins like that once or twice from them.

Jan 11, 2007 at 8:38 AM Post #12 of 21
*note to self* call teh audiologist!!!!

beedee, would it be extra to choose colour options? BTW, congrats. enjoi em! cheers!

~BTW, the stakeout never ceases to amaze me.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back