U.S. headphone manufacturers?
Jun 3, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #32 of 44
Well, I think this is a topic for the outside forum and it should not be discussed here. I have studied this quite in depth and you guys have no clue as to what you are talking about ( gsferrari and Sovkiller that means you two) but if you want me to edcuated you two, then please feel free to start a thread in the outside forum.

I refuse to hi-jack this thread any longer and I would like apologize to ampgalore for contributing to getting this thread off-topic.

Jun 3, 2004 at 5:31 AM Post #33 of 44
KR, feel free to talk about anything you want. I was an avid student of evultionionary biology in college, so all this brings back some fond memories.

But I just remember all that debate between evolutionists and creationists, had to write long long essays on the merits of each side. If anyone wants to read them, I may still be able to dig one up from my old computer
biggrin.gif

KR, I don't consider this thread crapping at all. I am bored tonight, don't want to stick to any serious subjects.
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2004 at 5:34 AM Post #34 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Well, I think this is a topic for the outside forum and it should not be discussed here. I have studied this quite in depth and you guys have no clue as to what you are talking about ( gsferrari and Sovkiller that means you two) but if you want me to edcuated you two, then please feel free to start a thread in the outside forum.

No need to be condescending. My knowledge on these topics is quite sufficient and on par if not in excess of what you possess. What you know about something nobody knows enough about is not going to impress me any more than what I know about the same subject.

As for any talk on Adam and Eve -
k1000smile.gif
LOL ROTFL and Noah is my cousin
eggosmile.gif
My dog tagged along in his ark and it was quite posh from what boomer (4 year old lab) says
rolleyes.gif

OT already
tongue.gif

Quote:

I refuse to hi-jack this thread any longer and I would like apologize to ampgalore for contributing to getting this thread off-topic.

This I agree with 110%
wink.gif

Jun 3, 2004 at 5:39 AM Post #35 of 44
KR - From what I read I can concur that most fossil remains have been found in the African continent...but for the people of those times all talk of Africa and Australia would have been received with
eek.gif
and ****
tongue.gif
LOL

Even today...things are still in motion. America, for all you know, may stick to japan on the other side (cheaper Sony R-10's
very_evil_smiley.gif
) or butt against Saudi Arabia (more war
very_evil_smiley.gif
). Who knows what races may evolve from those events ??

Races evolve out of need. It is wrong to say that everything began in Africa...that is plain bunkum unless you show me the proof. And even this proof is inconclusive...there is still a lot of crap that hasnt been dug up.

The African race is the way it is because of the lifestyle and conditions. They have evolved to handle those conditions. Same for asians.

Americans however had McD's and Wendy's from the get go
eggosmile.gif
LOL Mua ha ha ha!!

This is fun...

Jun 3, 2004 at 7:36 AM Post #38 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
but according to bible, first human was from garden of eden. which country is that ?

The land of make believe.
wink.gif

Now, seriously you should be smart enough to know guys that this thread will get closed as soon as the sleepy mods wake up and do their jobs, so I would strongly suggest to start a thread in the outside forum about this and I will be more than happy to talk about everything you brought up.

Jun 3, 2004 at 8:46 AM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
but according to bible, first human was from garden of eden. which country is that ?

The Sahara desert used to be humid and fertile land until the climate changed.

Jun 3, 2004 at 10:52 AM Post #41 of 44
If anyone is interested in this sort of topic i highly recomend the Pulitzer winning book by Jared Diamond, Guns, Germs, and Steel. It is an interesting look at the history of human society. Anyway, I don't think continental drift had much to do with the evolution or spread of humans because it is such a slow process and humans started out relatively recently, but not as recent as the 10,000 years that was quoted. The average estimate for the split in the family tree between proto-humans and gorillas and chimps is about 7 million years ago. Early evolution was confined to Africa until about a million years ago when homo erectus ventured out. Earliest unquestioned evidence of them in europe is about half a million years old. about 100k years ago their skulls looked like ours and about 50k years ago there is evidence of jewelry and standardized stone tools. the oldest unquestioned evidence of humans in north america is 14k years old. Anyway, I recomend this book; it answers the question: why have some societies developed differently from others? It completely dispels any racist genetics theories.

Jun 3, 2004 at 11:29 AM Post #42 of 44
KR... said:
Well, I think this is a topic for the outside forum and it should not be discussed here. I have studied this quite in depth and you guys have no clue as to what you are talking about ( gsferrari and Sovkiller that means you two) but if you want me to edcuated you two, then please feel free to start a thread in the outside forum./QUOTE]

You could do it after you go to college first, and get a diploma...LOL...
In my country (in which I considered the education far superior to this one) I was never told anything about Africa being the promise land....or the origin of life.....how anybody will know where and how God created the humanity that long time ago. I believe in God, also in Darwin theory, weird mixed though, but non of the two stated in any place that Africa was the origin of life AFAIK.....

But as you stated no mo re highjacking, this thread is about headphone manufacturers not origin of life....

Jun 4, 2004 at 12:26 PM Post #44 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
KR - From what I read I can concur that most fossil remains have been found in the African continent...

What do you mean? This is a vague statement. If you meant: "most [human] fossil remains [that are older than ~1 mil. years] have been found in Africa", you're wrong. The truth is ALL aforementioned fossils have been found in Africa. The oldest fossils by millions of years have been consistently dug up in Africa and the fossils outside of Africa get newer the farther you go. Also, using genetic markers and other techniques scientists have traced the lineage of some Native Americans all the way back to Africa via Siberia, Mongolia, central asia. Everyone in the world is no more than about 2000 generations removed from African natives.
Quote:

It is wrong to say that everything began in Africa...that is plain bunkum unless you show me the proof. And even this proof is inconclusive...there is still a lot of crap that hasnt been dug up.

I don't think anyone said "everything began in Africa" or even "life began in Africa". What I think some people are saying, and almost every scholar agrees with is that the human race began in Africa. I think the evidence is very strong that humans started in Africa. How much evidence do you need to believe that? Of course this can never be proved but neither can it be proved that you, i, or the world exists. So what are the odds that we'd find a bazillion old old old human bones in Africa and no bones as old or older anywhere else while at the same time finding older bones of other animals. Why would old old old human bones be so elusive in other parts of the world while being so abundant in Africa and while bones of other animals are found in both places?
Quote:

The African race is . . .

I'm not trying to be a jerk. I thought you might be interested to know that as far back as 100 A.D., 5 of the world's 6 major race groups have been found in Africa. There really is no "African race" there are black Africans, Pygmies, Whites, Khoisans, and Asians from Africa. Egyptians are actually classafied as whites, but what's in a name. I'm sure you'd agree that race doesnt matter.
Also, in case i wasn't clear earlier, the continents' locations were about the same as they are now when pre-humans were around at most 7 million years ago. Continental drift is so slow, it takes billions of years. Humans are a new thing compared to the earth and their evolution is much quicker in comparison.
No disrespect intended here. Thank you for letting me drop some of this knowledge on y'all; it's heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back