TWS IEMs for person that values sound quality - under 150 USD
Jan 31, 2022 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ravenhood

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone! First of all, nice to meet you all :)

I currently use Fiio FH-3 and iBasso DC03. I am quite happy with this configuration. However, I need to change phone for iPhone (so iBasso won't work) and I need something for video talks as well, so I decided to sell this equipment and give a chance to some TWS. Even though I doubt I can get anywhere near, but let's give it a try!

Please recommend me something good and universal (I listen to many different kinds of music, starting from alternative, through jazz and rock, ending on some electronic music). I value good, strong bass BUT ONLY WHEN it doesn't interrupt other frequencies. The sound needs to be bright and detailed.

I was thinking about Edifier Neobuds Pro, SONY WF-1000XM3 or Jabra Elite 7 Active. My max is 150 USD. They need to be available in Europe. Thank you so much :)

p.s.

Noise Cancelling is welcomed, but if there are options without it, that sound A LOT better, I will consider it anyways. I don't need APTX because iPhone doesn't use it anyways -.- Good microphone is defenietely a plus. But most imporatant is sound quality!

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2022 at 3:27 PM Post #3 of 3
AKG is still selling the N400NC for $48 in the US, if you have a friend who could order them. Crinacle loves them too.
https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Earbuds/AKGN400BLK.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back