Two quick questions: Sony headphones and beyerdynamic velour
Jan 27, 2004 at 11:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

azneinstein

Head-Fier
Hi, newbie just asking a question: I heard that the Sony V-6 were really good, but I found the MDR-V600 and the MDR-V6, are these the same thing? Any difference? I also read that with the beyerdynamic velour pads, they are very comfortable but I haven't found a place online that has them, including ebay, anybody know a place where I can get them? Thanks.

Jan 28, 2004 at 12:31 AM Post #2 of 6
i've read that sonically the v-600's are nothing compared to the v-6's.

from looking at pictures, the v-600's are more aesthetically pleasing, but IMO it doesn't really matter.

Jan 28, 2004 at 6:50 AM Post #4 of 6
I totally would buy the velour pads from beyerdynamic, but I searched the site and I couldn't find a U.S. retailer. And I think shipping from Germany would be on the expensive side. Anybody know any online retailers selling these two things?

Jan 28, 2004 at 9:28 AM Post #5 of 6
You need to call them and order it over the phone. 1.800.293.4463. As it happens, though, they screwed up my order and sent me two pairs (unfortunately, charging me twice). I'm planning on sending them back soon, but if you contact me before I do and are willing to pay full price (24.90 total) I'll send them to you instead.

Jan 28, 2004 at 12:17 PM Post #6 of 6
bln, you have a PM. Thanks everybody for the help. I also saw a post for a review on the MDR-7506 that "location sound" located in Los Angeles carry the Beyer pads. Just to let you know. Now, all I need is to find a MDR-7506 seller, anybody know a place selling it for cheap? Lowest I've seen is ecost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back