Two power cables in one?
Jan 20, 2021 at 12:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

chancey

New Head-Fier
I was searching the web but I couldn't find any information either way, so I'd love to know why there isn't dual power cables? As in, I need to use two power sockets for my schiit stack (DAC + amp), but what's the technical reason why there couldn't be a single power socket to two plugs that powers both? Way less clutter and saves on a precious socket for a monitor or something else.

They both plug into a power board so they (and other devices) end up resolving to a single power plug for the wall anyway.

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:56 AM Post #2 of 2
I was searching the web but I couldn't find any information either way, so I'd love to know why there isn't dual power cables? As in, I need to use two power sockets for my schiit stack (DAC + amp), but what's the technical reason why there couldn't be a single power socket to two plugs that powers both? Way less clutter and saves on a precious socket for a monitor or something else.

They both plug into a power board so they (and other devices) end up resolving to a single power plug for the wall anyway.

Thanks!
Hi!
There is even a triple-headed power cable: Current Spyder by Essential Audio Tools.
Choose what you need: www.essentialaudiotools.com/products.html

I hope it's exactly what you need if I understood you correctly.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back