Turntable through Aune T1? and software test?
May 3, 2016 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mikephone

New Head-Fier
Hello there guys,
First of all I want to give thanks to all the people that has helped me in this forum, I have acquired some good hardware thanks to all of you. Now i come with a new question for configuring all this the best way possible, the things i have to get together are:

Aune T1

Voskhod 1975 Tube

Audio Technica ATH-A900X

Pair of Rokit 5

Fisher Studio Standard MT-6335 Turntable

Sansui Stereo Amplifier AU-7700

This is the thing, Im really trying to find out which is the best configuration in sound quality and pragmatism, so im asking if you ppl know any really good software to test sound playback.

My bigger problem is that i dont know why i cant pass the turntable through the aune to the sansui amp; at first i connected the turntable directly to the rokits, but there wasnt enough power there to listen, then i connected the turntable to the aune DAC and then to the rokits, and it was the same -even with the HPs- then the sansui entered to the play and it sounds really good the turntable connected to the sansui and out through the rokits but i was wondering if it will sound cleaner passing through the Aune DAC ( cause is his work right? and i really want the sound passing through the tube) so well thats the main thing; i also wanted the software to really know if it sounds better the aune directly to the rokits or with the sansui in the middle, cause the truth is that i dont need that much power with digital sound.

Thank you so much to you all out there.

May 4, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #3 of 4
Sorry friend i dont get it :frowning2: i dont know too much about all this, im kind of new, so can u explain a bit? the Sansui has a Phono 1 and  Phono 2 channel, it also has a separate pre amp and amp channel.

thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back