Tube Headphone Amplifiers of the World
May 7, 2014 at 8:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

kvik

100+ Head-Fier
If anyone is looking for a tube headphone amplifier, and is wondering what is available new today, I have compiled a worldwide list of 252 amplifiers - with pictures, prices, some manufacturer details, and basic product specifications. The list can be accessed at the danish site hoved-fi, using the link below. It is mostly in english, and pretty self-explanatory. Googe translate will help those, who want to include the danish bits in their reading of the thread. Here is the link:

Rør, hvis du tør

To the moderators: If I am breaking any rules linking out like this, I apologize in advance, I simply thought the list could be useful to more than just danish head-fi’ers. If you want this post in a different part of the forum, feel free to move it whereever you like.

May 8, 2014 at 9:05 AM Post #2 of 25
Just wanted to emphasize, that the thread above is mainly a showcase thread, intended as a starting point for further personal research. Information like price-ranges, manufacturing countries, and relevants links have been added to facilitate this research.

As already mentioned the thread includes tube headphone amplifiers from around the world: Australia, Canada, China, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, UK, USA.

And the following brands/manufacturers are represented: Abin Audio, Analog Design Labs, Allnic Audio, ALO Audio, Analog Squared Paper, Antique Sound Lab, Apex Hi-Fi, ARG.audio, Arkhipov's Laboratory, Audio Note, Audio Research, Audio Space, Audio-Technica, AudioValve, Aune Audio, Auris Audio, Autocostruire, Bacchus Antiques, Bottlehead, Bravo, Brocksieper, Canor Audio, Cary Audio, Cavalli Audio, Cayin Audio, Clinamen Audio, Coffman Labs, Custom Hifi Cables, Dared Audio, David Berning, Decware, DIYHiFiSupply, Doge Audio, Donald North Audio, Dubiel Acoustics, EAR Yoshino, ECP Audio, Eddie Current, Elekit, Ele System Industry, Emillé Labs, EternalArts, Finale Audio, Flux Lab Acoustics, G&W Tsinghua, Garage1217, GPinto, Grant Fidelity, HAD Audiolab, Halgorythme, HeadAmp Audio, HiFiMAN, Icon Audio, Jasmine Audio, Jolida, Kasuga, KingSound, Kypo, Lab12, Labtek, Laconic Lab, Leben Hi-Fi, Line Magnetic Audio, Little Dot, Luxman, MalValve, Manley, Mapletree Audio Design, Maverick Audio, McAlister Audio, McChanson, Megahertz Audio, Mexing, Mistral Audio, Music Hall Audio, Musical Paradise, Musical Surroundings, NixieKits, Opera Consonance, Orphean Sound, Ortofon, Pathos Acoustics, Peachtree Audio, Raphaelite Sinovt, Ray Samuels Audio, Red Wine Audio, Rolls Corporation, Röcklinger, Rudistor Sound Systems, SAC Thailand, Schiit Audio, Sense Audio, S.I. Audio, Solaja Audio, Space-Tech Laboratory, TPaudio, Tektron, Trafomatic Audio, Triode Corporation, Vexo HiFi, Virgil Laboratories, Vincent, White Bird Amplification, Woo Audio, Xindak, Yamamoto Sound Craft, Yarland Audio, Yu Qin Audio, Zigis Audio Lab

May 9, 2014 at 4:17 AM Post #3 of 25
A little preview 
smily_headphones1.gif

popcorn.gif

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #5 of 25
A truly impressive list of tube amplifiers!

Feb 3, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #9 of 25
Many
If anyone is looking for a tube headphone amplifier, and is wondering what is available new today, I have compiled a worldwide list of 252 amplifiers - with pictures, prices, some manufacturer details, and basic product specifications. The list can be accessed at the danish site hoved-fi, using the link below. It is mostly in english, and pretty self-explanatory. Googe translate will help those, who want to include the danish bits in their reading of the thread. Here is the link:

Rør, hvis du tør

To the moderators: If I am breaking any rules linking out like this, I apologize in advance, I simply thought the list could be useful to more than just danish head-fi’ers. If you want this post in a different part of the forum, feel free to move it whereever you like.
many thx for that gem

Mar 25, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #11 of 25
The list has again been updated throughout:
- Links, prices, availablity, and general product information checked
- Discontiued models removed, and new models/manufacturers added
- A few poor pictures swapped for better ones

I am starting to reuse empty posts (where obsolete entries were removed) for new entries/manufacturers. The date of the original post might therefore no longer correspond to the actual content of the post. Just in case anyone should notice/wonder.

The list is about the same length as before, with around 30 new entries/amplifiers, and the same amount discontinued/removed.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:07 AM Post #15 of 25
The list has had another update. There is a handful of new manufacturers, and 30 or so new entries/models (listed here).

The country/price overview (pdf-file) at the beginning still needs to be updated, but the list/thread itself is otherwise updated throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back