Tube Amp Recommendations for Focal Stellia
Jan 9, 2023 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pattont

Head-Fier
Recently purchased the Focal Stellia and have always lusted over Feliks amps like the Euphoria and Elise, but having second thoughts about buying one as they are OTL amps and the Stellias are ultra low impedance cans. Should I be looking at something like the Woo Audio WA22 instead?

Anyone have experience with any of the Feliks amps and the Stellia? I thought Focal basically said they tested their cans with Feliks stuff, but just not sure that meant the Stellia.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. My budget is < $2k as ideally I can get these amps secondary in that price range.

Jan 9, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #2 of 3
Recently purchased the Focal Stellia and have always lusted over Feliks amps like the Euphoria and Elise, but having second thoughts about buying one as they are OTL amps and the Stellias are ultra low impedance cans. Should I be looking at something like the Woo Audio WA22 instead?

Anyone have experience with any of the Feliks amps and the Stellia? I thought Focal basically said they tested their cans with Feliks stuff, but just not sure that meant the Stellia.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. My budget is < $2k as ideally I can get these amps secondary in that price range.
I recommend Woo Audio WA6 ($999, new) and Icon Audio HP8 Signature ($1875, new). I have both: they are excellent with Focal Clear (original).

Jan 10, 2023 at 3:22 AM Post #3 of 3
The Utopia with Starlett is easily one of the best setup I've heard. I've not tried the Stellia with the DNA Starlett but given my experience with the Utopia and what I've heard from the Stellia in the past I think they will go very well with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back