TTVJAudio Vinyl Zyme Record Cleaner Promo
Aug 9, 2018 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

ttvjvinylzyme.jpg

We are going to send a bottle of our 2 oz TTVJAudio Vinyl Zyme Record Cleaner out to 10 people to test and write a review in this thread.

The requirements to participate in this program are - you should have a record cleaning machine and a vinyl rig to play your records on.

When you get the record cleaner and use it we expect a review to be posted in this thread with your impressions of how it worked for you.

email todd@ttvjaudio.com with your head-Fi user name, name address, phone number. the first 10 emails will receive a free bottle to try. I look forward to hearing from you!

Todd

Aug 11, 2018 at 9:25 PM Post #5 of 12
Hi All,

We are going to send a bottle of our 2 oz TTVJAudio Vinyl Zyme Record Cleaner out to 10 people to test and write a review in this thread.

The requirements to participate in this program are - you should have a record cleaning machine and a vinyl rig to play your records on.

When you get the record cleaner and use it we expect a review to be posted in this thread with your impressions of how it worked for you.

email todd@ttvjaudio.com with your head-Fi user name, name address, phone number. the first 10 emails will receive a free bottle to try. I look forward to hearing from you!

Todd
cool. send me a few more bottles.

Aug 23, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #6 of 12
Hi All, By now you should have received the bottles and been able to give them a try! Well, what do you think???

Also, if there are any others who would like to try a sample of the TTVJ Vinyl Zyme, email me as prescribed. We still have bottles for you to try.

StevieO, Was it vinyl zyme or single malt scotch you were talking about?

Todd

Sep 3, 2018 at 3:18 PM Post #8 of 12
So I took the Vinyl Zyme out for a spin today and all I can say is WOW!!. I had stopped by my local record shop and picked up a few items this weekend and used Vinyl Zyme to clean them up. First it is super easy to use on my VPI 16.5 cleaner. My method it is give it a rinse first then quick dry, then the Vinyl Zyme then a rinse. Man of man the vinyl looked great after the process but more important the noise floor was really low.
Todd thanks for a great product and for including me in this!! I have used many different cleaners and I prefer the vinyl Zyme to them as it seemed to leave less residue and clean deeper.

Vinyl Zyme has my unequivocal endorsement as my go to cleaning solution for my records!

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #9 of 12
Hi All,

Thanks for the input jp11801. I really like this cleaner and have used it for 15 years with excellent results...

SO this is last call for anyone to sign up. I have a few bottles left.

And to the rest of you guys who got a sample bottle, where are your impressions???

Todd

Sep 21, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #10 of 12
Will be trying mine this weekend. Mine arrived with a squeeze nozzle, rather than the spray type as in the pictures in the first post.

Sep 22, 2018 at 6:22 AM Post #11 of 12
Having my morning coffee with Freddie Hubbard and Oscar Peterson's Face to Face LP on Pablo. Started playing this and realized it needed a clean. There reduction in surface noise before and after was astonishing, while not perfect background noise was greatly reduced and room cues were more present. Todd thanks again for a great product.
PS on I use the flip top rather than the nozzle and just spread a few drops on the LP and the VPI brush (pre moistened) spreads the solution well.

Sep 22, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #12 of 12
This morning I took 3 VG+ - NM albums cleaned with Spin Clean, and used Vinyl Zyme on one side each. First I played the untreated side, then the treated, on each LP. You could definitely tell that there was less noise on the treated sides. Kudos for a truly working product!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back