TTVJ: Delivery Date?
Jan 30, 2008 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Rumcajs

New Head-Fier
Hello,

the TTJV is no doubt the skilled and first-rate hifi shop. But what about a delivery date? I ordered the ECSS head amp on 07/12/2007 and though still active information at the ttvj.com it is "now available" i got information i have to wait to the end of the February 2008.

So while you order this head amp with information "now available" from the web ttjv.com in your order status will be a message that it is currently out of stock
confused.gif

Please what experience about a delivery date from the ttjv.com do you have?

Thanks

Jan 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM Post #2 of 5
The website does not always show up-to-date inventory information. Always call or email Todd for verification before placing an order. He'll give you the info at that time.

Once it ships, based on the service level you choose, you can determine a delivery date by UPS's regional delivery map.

Re-reading your post, did you actually place an order (and get some kind of email confirmation) in July of 2007? I can't imagine Todd would keep anyone waiting that long. Best you call him.

Jan 30, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The website does not always show up-to-date inventory information. Always call or email Todd for verification before placing an order. He'll give you the info at that time.

Once it ships, based on the service level you choose, you can determine a delivery date by UPS's regional delivery map.

Re-reading your post, did you actually place an order (and get some kind of email confirmation) in July of 2007? I can't imagine Todd would keep anyone waiting that long. Best you call him.

Sorry, my order is from December 7, 2007 (i used the Europe date format). The point is that you can still find two months old information at the ttvj.com that the ECSS is still "now available". I don't consider a UPS's delivery terms, it' s clear.

So I have no choice but to wait.

Thanks

Jan 30, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #5 of 5
Hi,

I am still waiting for delivery of the EC/SS from Eddie Current. The now available meant they were currently in production - and they are. I will try to word that more appropriately so as not to mislead anyone.

I apologize for the delay in getting you an amp. I have tried to get more in stock and am still trying. I hope to know more in the next day or two as to the production run on the EC/SS

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back