TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
Jun 8, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #166 of 176
Not surprised if you are pairing it with a bright headphone. Bright headphone and bright player is usually not a good pair. Also generally neutral is on the brighter side for what it's worth.

Jun 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #167 of 176
First allow me to apologies for the few very unfair post I made before. Finally passed the 70 hours burning in phase. Normally I am a great skeptic with such process but boy was I wrong in this case! Rocoo BA MUST have proper burning in. 

Right now the high trebles problems is some what reduced. The bass detail are just right. What they lack in bass quantity the unit makes up for it in quality
The detail sounds incredible. And today I decided to give the ear buds which came with the unit a try! O man they sound stage on them is amazing! it made me look into the earbud world once again! 

Jun 11, 2012 at 5:30 AM Post #168 of 176
Quote:
First allow me to apologies for the few very unfair post I made before. Finally passed the 70 hours burning in phase. Normally I am a great skeptic with such process but boy was I wrong in this case! Rocoo BA MUST have proper burning in. 

Right now the high trebles problems is some what reduced. The bass detail are just right. What they lack in bass quantity the unit makes up for it in quality. 
The detail sounds incredible. And today I decided to give the ear buds which came with the unit a try! O man they sound stage on them is amazing! it made me look into the earbud world once again! 

Thanks for your comments on the stocked earbuds. You are right, after the burning , the PAA-1 earbuds also very musicality. At least it is a decent earbuds for listening before sleeping. it is very comfortable, nature, warm and fun.

Unfortunately many audiophiles ignore the stocked earbuds and abandon it forever. Please be informed that PAA-1 is praised to be the best stock earphones in the market by many audiophiles including WHAT HiFi edditor.

Jun 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #169 of 176
Quote:

Thanks for your comments on the stocked earbuds. You are right, after the burning , the PAA-1 earbuds also very musicality. At least it is a decent earbuds for listening before sleeping. it is very comfortable, nature, warm and fun.

Unfortunately many audiophiles ignore the stocked earbuds and abandon it forever. Please be informed that PAA-1 is praised to be the best stock earphones in the market by many audiophiles including WHAT HiFi edditor.

Once again I apologies for my quick judgement on this unit. I will write  a more detailed and deserving review once the unit passes the 350 hours mark of usage.

I honestly feel incredibly stupid for what I said before. 

Jul 1, 2012 at 5:52 AM Post #176 of 176
I read somewhere that hisound is planning to release a new firmware in upcoming weeks. is that true? And if it is the firmware planned for release cross platform or it is specific for a particular unit? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back