Trying to identify an older Sennheiser!
Feb 3, 2006 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cheechoz

Headphoneus Supremus
My house is huge, and I know there is an old Senn just buried somewhere! This was my first pair of cans, and all I can remember is that the pads were yellow, and the rest of the thing was black. No metal, just plastic!

Was there any other Senns with yellow pads besides the HD414? I sure wish I could find this set of cans!
eek.gif

Feb 3, 2006 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheechoz
My house is huge, and I know there is an old Senn just buried somewhere! This was my first pair of cans, and all I can remember is that the pads were yellow, and the rest of the thing was black. No metal, just plastic!

Was there any other Senns with yellow pads besides the HD414? I sure wish I could find this set of cans!
eek.gif

AFAIK, "yellow pads Sennheiser" was HD400, HD414X, HD414 Classic, HD424X, HD410SL, HD414SL, HD420SL.
I have at home HD410SL and HD424X (HD424X has some metal on the back of the cups).

bye
Andrew

PS. search and find them!
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2006 at 4:01 PM Post #3 of 7
I have a pair of HD400s around. Black plastic with yellow pads. Well, used to be yellow, until they crumpled into tiny pieces. I'll see if I can upload a picture.

Feb 4, 2006 at 9:57 AM Post #4 of 7
Sorry about the pitiful size and quality. Hope you can make something out of this pic.
tongue.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 11:01 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheechoz

eek.gif

cheech,
A search brought up this - tho' there is no longer a sig/link:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...heiser+gallery

Feb 4, 2006 at 11:23 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by luukas
Sorry about the pitiful size and quality. Hope you can make something out of this pic.
tongue.gif

That is an oldie, unfortunately it's not it. I will find this set of cans eventually!
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back