Trying to find some Fischer Audio DBA-02 earphones, not much luck. Help?
Dec 6, 2011 at 3:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

UNCbassbone

New Head-Fier
I tried going to the Fischer Audio website, but I get disconnected every time (literally).  The only place I could find these was at Musica Acoustics, so I was wondering if there is somewhere else that I was missing?  The reason I ask is because the Musica Acoustics site seems a bit odd to me.

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 10
gd-audiobase is the most reliable
but their shipping will literally take 1.5-2 months, they do not kid when they give their shipping estimates.

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #3 of 10
Why does musica acoustic seem weird? They have excellent customer service and you should give them a chance. If all else fails, you can try to get a pair of B2 which is the DBAs Rebranded and close to 95% of the original DBA sound, but slightly warmer I believe. 

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #4 of 10
Arent B2 the same IEM just rebadged? If yes buy them with FREE 2 Day shipping!!!!! 
http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-B2-Armature-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B00573S3RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323203508&sr=8-1

EDIT: Someone mentioned the B2 above I was too late to the party 
frown.gif

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #5 of 10

Quote:
Why does musica acoustic seem weird? They have excellent customer service and you should give them a chance. If all else fails, you can try to get a pair of B2 which is the DBAs Rebranded and close to 95% of the original DBA sound, but slightly warmer I believe. 

whoa when did this gd competitor come out, back in my day you had to get all your russian supplies from the man who calls himself "Sergey".

Dec 6, 2011 at 6:38 PM Post #7 of 10
The Musica website seemed weird to me because I had never seen it, or seen it mentioned anywhere, before.  I'm not saying it was a scam or anything like that, but I was a little wary at first.

Dec 6, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #8 of 10
Hey, I have spoken to Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics, they are  now official distributor of Fischer Audio in north America.
They are soon to move stock to USA retailer for fast shipping and speedy customer support.
BTW, Dimitri commented  DBA02 are out of production and are no longer being made. Musica Acoustics has no stock left but apparently the they cant modify their website due to some database system failure.
So guy dont order DBa02 from MusicaAcoustics, you will not get it from MA.
or at least contact Dimitri first prior placing an order for DBa02..

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
Hey, I have spoken to Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics, they are  now official distributor of Fischer Audio in north America.
They are soon to move stock to USA retailer for fast shipping and speedy customer support.
BTW, Dimitri commented  DBA02 are out of production and are no longer being made. Musica Acoustics has no stock left but apparently the they cant modify their website due to some database system failure.
So guy dont order DBa02 from MusicaAcoustics, you will not get it from MA.
or at least contact Dimitri first prior placing an order for DBa02..

is he the same dmitry as gdaudiobase's just with a different spelling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back