Trying to find good in-ear headphones
Aug 24, 2017 at 12:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Hize

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone!

First of all this is my first post here and happy to start writing with you.

I'd need help on choosing new in-ear headphones, since the old ones are in quite bad condition. The old ones are urBeats 2.0.

I'm trying to choose between 1MORE E1001 Triple Driver and Sony MDR-EX650AP.
Both of them seems to be a good option when reading the reviews. I would get these both around the same price, so that's not really a game changer.

I mostly listen pop, rnb and hip hop type of music.

Aug 25, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #3 of 8
The 1more triple drives are fantastic especially for $100. If you are happy with that form factor you can't go wrong.

Budget? $100sih?

Aug 25, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #5 of 8
I haven't heard the Beats but I'm guessing that you will enjoy the 1MORE. They aren't that bassy but you might start appreciating the parts of music you miss with the Beats. They will probably be much more of a balanced sound.

Aug 26, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #6 of 8
At the moment I've decided to go with 1MORE Triple Driver or Sennheiser Momentum M2.

The thing that is holding me back from Momentum is the durability. I've read many review how the wire starts going bad etc. Any thoughts? Also not sure if the 1MORE would sound "boring" after Beats.

Aug 26, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #8 of 8
To be honest for that kind of music and coming from beats, the Oriveti Basic will be a big step up in build quality, yet still has plenty of bass (more then SE215) to be fun and engaging. They fit squarely in your budget.

The 1MORE Triple drivers are too smooth, and a little boring to me. They don't technically do anything wrong but there is nothing special or standout about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back