Trying to enjoy my new MEtA through my Grados, and my little cousin is bugging ME!
Aug 23, 2002 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

erikiksaz

100+ Head-Fier
You guys know how open these cans are, and that little bugger won't shut up! Dammnniitt! Shut up already!!
mad.gif
Didn't pay over $$$ bucks for someone to bug me while i'm auditioning this awesome amp!

Aug 24, 2002 at 12:28 AM Post #2 of 9
testing a sig.

Aug 24, 2002 at 12:43 AM Post #3 of 9
When my niece, and nephew come over to argue with uncle Dave about how great the St. Louis Rams are
rolleyes.gif
I always send them to the kitchen, and let them eat whatever they want. That usually shuts them up. However, when they leave there is never any ice cream left. They are little ****s, but I am always happy to see them.
erikiksaz, use those Etys. That's the perfect situation for extreme isolation.

Aug 24, 2002 at 12:48 AM Post #4 of 9
I just wanted to try the Grados because of the synergy that i heard they would have with this amp. Happy now, after a while, i was pretending that the music was too loud for me to hear what he was saying
very_evil_smiley.gif
Needless to say, he took off. I know, i'm a bastage
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 24, 2002 at 5:40 AM Post #5 of 9
Just smack him in the mouth.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 24, 2002 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 9
Ah- memories! When my best friends little brother would become annoying we hit on an ideal solution. We would roll up a newspaper and beat him with it, and holler "Bad Derrick, Bad Derrick" Worked with the dog so we figured........

Aug 26, 2002 at 4:39 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

newspaper is the road to audio bliss?

...that MUST be it!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back