Trying to buy a good pair of headphones. Wasted a lot of money and still couldn't find a suitable one. Help!
May 26, 2016 at 5:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

silvercats

100+ Head-Fier
I have read A LOT of reviews and bought these IEMs.

Vsonic VSD 5 - Hated its sound.
Shure SE 215 - Didn't hate that much. But still hate it.

Someone recommended me Audio technica ATH-IM70 because it may have a sound signature I might like.

Audio technica ATH-IM70 - Ok. Doesn't love it that much either. It lacks the bass I think.

So I am looking for some bass head headphones because that is I may like.

I have decided to move to over ear portable headphones instead of the IEMs, as I didn't like any of them as much as many reviews suggested.

I once listened to a Beats solo 2 headphones of a friend and LOVED them.
Another time I listened to another beats over the ear pair (which I do not remember the model. All I remember is it was red,big and related to a vehicle brand). but I didn't like them because all the had was huge bass and a low sound quality. But beats solo 2 hd was ok.

I found out that the Bose sound true (over the ear) is similar to Beats Solo 2 but cheaper. So I am hoping to buy another pair for the last time.  Can anyone suggest a cheaper and  better portable over the ear headphones that might suit me (probably some cheap alternatives to beats solo 2, as they are the only pair I liked so far.)? 

Should I go with Bose soundTrue? I also read that Bose and Beats both are over expensive and eye catching only, but no quality. But I liked the beats solo 2. I can't take any more chances. This is gonna be my last one for a long time.  I have already wasted enough. 

Thanks.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back