Trying to buld new pc fi pleae help!
Oct 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cyyoung749

New Head-Fier
Hey guys i decided build pc fi for myself and i came here for help. This is my first time so i really have little knowledge i dont even know how this really works. After reasearching a little.I came with dac-amp-speaker combination with maximum of $1500.
I will be installing pc fi on my labtop because my desktop is mainly for gaming purposes. I really listen to all kinds music classic,pop,hip pop, almost everything.Right now im thinking jbl studio 530 speaker with teac ud h01 and amp which i couldnt decide. Do you guys think this is a good choice? If theres a better dac+amp+speaker combination under $1500 please help me to choose. Thank you guys!

Oct 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hey guys i decided build pc fi for myself and i came here for help. This is my first time so i really have little knowledge i don't even know how this really works. After reasearching a little.I came with dac-amp-speaker combination with maximum of $1500.
I will be installing pc fi on my labtop because my desktop is mainly for gaming purposes. I really listen to all kinds music classic,pop,hip pop, almost everything.Right now Im thinking JBL studio 530 speaker with teac ud h01 and amp which i couldnt decide. Do you guys think this is a good choice? If theres a better dac+amp+speaker combination under $1500 please help me to choose. Thank you guys!

So, your putting together an audio setup for your laptop and your budget is $1500?
I'm sure there are several well informed home audio people on Head-fi.
But you might try posting this question about speaker amplifiers and home audio speakers at AVSforum and AVforum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back